Customer Service Manager
ISS provides facilities management; housekeeping services, maintenance and building services, catering, security, landscaping, and a wide range of other tailor-made services for customers throughout the public and private sector.
Working closely with the client and other management, the Customer Service Manager will be responsible for the delivery of customer service experience throughout the facility and at all locations.
The Customer Service Manager will work in line with the client and ISS values and create seamless service experiences for all employees, guests and clients visiting the facility. They will ensure that all employees are assisted in a calm, confident, positive and proactive manner at all times.
The Customer Service Manager will work with all of ISS heads of department for both hard (technical) and soft (people) services and ensure all parties work together to deliver the customer the best possible experience. You will have a license to act, a budget to manage and attend regular client and employee meetings to ensure we are meeting our customers? needs at all times.
As the customer interface for the business units this role is critical in ensuring that the partnership is sustained and stakeholders receive a high level of service. The position commits to transparency and to concrete performance goals.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience to all colleagues and guests.
- Smooth and streamlined working relationship with account key stakeholders to ensure service excellence at all times
- Excellent multi-tasking skills being able to manage multiple situations in a calm, professional manner
- Have an extensive knowledge of the local area, amenities, places of interest and will be able to communicate these confidently and articulately to employees and guests
- Use operational knowledge of the facility to provide swift resolution to any challenges experienced by employees or guests.
- Regular interaction with Facilities, site services, Housekeeping and Food Service teams to ensure service excellence at all times
- Report all service shortcomings affecting the guest experience within appropriate areas to the front of house manager
- Maintain personal awareness of all site and team procedures, embracing and implementing new procedures swiftly when received from Senior Management team with continuous improvement to services and procedures
- Reviews corrective action log and ensures issues are solved.
- Bachelor?s degree in business administration or closely related field
- 2+ years?experience in Integrated Facility Management with emphasis in service delivery working in commercial real estate, property or facilities management.
- Excellent customer service/relationship skills and the ability to deal positively with difficult situations.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate messages clearly.
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to forecast and ensure budgetary requirements are met.
- Thorough understanding of financial planning and management, including budget preparation and oversight, and financial analysis.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Exceptional planning, organizing and analytical skills.
- Strong computer proficiency skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
ISS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workforce.