This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Analyst to be a contributor right from the beginning stages of an Oracle EBS R12 global implementation.
The candidate will work with cross functional teams to improve customer cycle time, as well as improve business processes by leveraging industry best practices in collaboration with business users and IT. They will be responsible for the error handling processes around sales order management, and the continuous improvement of working with various functions to reduce error rates. This candidate will be able to take on new assignments as required.
This is a fast-paced environment which requires multitasking, dedication, and strong problem-solving skills to exceed our customer's expectations. Must have the ability to solve problems quickly, and persistently work across internal Knoll departments to progress sales orders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Prior experience working in Oracle R12 Order management and JD Edwards.
- Foundational understanding of the ONEKnoll Order Management phase design.
- Clear knowledge of the relationship between Dealer Portal, Oracle & JD Edwards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal customers at all levels.
- Able to independently perform analysis and drive business process improvements.
- Able to work/support nights and weekends as directed/required.
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service/ account management
- Experience in the Microsoft office suite of products (Excel, Access, Outlook, Visio, Power point, Word)
- Proficient in Visio for process mapping and Excel/Access for detailed data analytics
- Solution design by re-engineering of process OR formulating a new process (i.e. Business Process and System Process) in collaboration with business users.
- Proven track record of reliability, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Research, troubleshoot and resolves Oracle Application issues working with IT, Oracle support and Knoll team members