What You’ll Get to Do:
As the Customer Services and Information Technology Officer (CSITO) you will have the opportunity to positively impact the end-user experience and affect change across the enterprise by providing problem resolution for technology products and/or applications. You will develop and enhance a centralized technology customer service center identifying, analyzing, and implementing process changes.
More About the Role:
- Manage the transition of IT service and infrastructure initiatives; providing technical guidance and direction to component close support teams for all new and component specific applications and deployments.
- Recommend and implements process changes.
- Assess and coordinate customer impact of multiple, sometimes conflicting deployment schedules to the standard operational environment and exercises authority to proceed, delay, or cancel deliveries.
- Propose and review new concepts, program plans, and/or policies to provide substantive input that guides implementation, including writing security plans, MOUs, and SLAs.
- Seeks to improve the processes of IS services. Identifies opportunities for new or more efficient application of the organization’s technological capabilities.
- Engage with service providers or close support team members for data in support of root cause analysis.
- Coordinates the worldwide implementation of IT and security policies that impact IT infrastructure.
- Provides input on proposed policy documentation that incorporates mission partner as well as service provider impacts.
- Gathers and analyzes data; investigate issues and brief all levels of management on findings and design survey processes to collect customer feedback.
- Coordinate the transition of IT service and infrastructure initiatives.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Top Secret clearance with polygraph is required.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft systems engineering and providing support to those systems (O&M)
- Windows group policy design, implementation and troubleshooting
- Extensive experience with Windows XP Professional; Active Directory; and VMWare design and O&M
- Ability to convey technical designs, ideas, and results to non-technical audiences and provide briefings to high-level government personnel
- Author documents (reports, briefings, etc.) to support customer missions.
- Apply the engineering design process to discover innovative methods to solve technical problems to meet client requirements
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills
- Possession of excellent analysis and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within small and large groups
- Capable of preparing and presenting professional briefings
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Bachelors Degree in Technical / IT related field and typically 10+ years work experience and 6+ years specialized experience
- Professional certifications desired