Our client has been committed to the research and development of the most advanced E-beam Inspection (EBI) tools and solutions for the leading semiconductor manufacturing fabs. Today, they are the leading supplier of EBI tools for both foundry and memory fabs worldwide. Based on thier proprietary electron gun and column technologies and highly effective defect inspection algorithms, they deliver multiple product lines, including eScan? Series / ePTM Series / eXplore? Series, for various R&D and production applications.
- Work at customer site to provide technical support for customer's use of HMI's EBI tools, including application development and tool maintenance.
- Develop and implement EBI recipes for defect inspection and defect classification to improve the production; Monitor inline defect inspection results and optimize recipe performance.
- Troubleshoot and recover tool from any HW/SW issue in timely manner; Provides on-callsupport (one week per month) to resolve incidents or issues outside normal working hour.
- Monitor tool performance and execute routine preventive maintenance, to reach high uptime and customer satisfaction.
- Escalate urgent or difficult issues to 2nd/3rd lines with accurate problem statement. Follow up until problem fixed. Document the issues and provide preventive actions.
- Develop the best-known-method(BKM) for unique application and troubleshooting cases. Shareexperiences to the team and contribute to the BKM system.
- Review and discuss with customers about their new requests. Co-work with RD/Marketing to develop the new functions/features and make sure the delivery of CIPs set by customers.
- Assist marketing/sales team to promote HMI systems.
- Provide application support for customer, and develop high quality recipes to help customer improve their yield.
- Provide timely HW/SW troubleshooing support, and make sure high uptime.
- Communiate with Cusotmer and HMI RD/marketing to meet customer's new reqeust and demand, reach high customer satisfaction.
- Bachelordegree or above. Science or Engineering major, including Material Science, Electrical and Electronics,
- Mechanical, Physics, Chemistry, Aero space, ...etc.
- Knowledge of semiconductor process and clean room working environment is a plus.
- Fluent English is a must. Fluent Chinese is a plus.
- EBI or SEM-related working experience is a plus.
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated, hands on person.
- A good team player
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 Lbs from ground, carry up to 50 Lbs for short distances and then safely put it down on the ground
- Ability to bend, squat, stretch, and reach on a daily basis in a service function.
- Ability to operate chain lifter or other power tools, after training, to safely lift up or put down the heavy parts