DESCRIPTION: Platform Expert - Reporting to a Practice Lead:
- Drives AI related revenue into the sales pipeline – through direct and supportive selling – owning a sales/bookings goal for the Practice.
- Fills the role of Artificial Intelligence SME within the Service and Support marketplace; Provides thought leadership and evangelizes within the company and externally in the AI marketplace.
- Supports Client Advisors and Engagement Managers in their efforts to sell Bluewolf services and products.
- Builds relationships and enables IBM and Salesforcechannels
- Supports Bluewolf & IBM project teams in the areas of Customer Service and Support AI strategy (IBM Watson, Salesforce Einstein, Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Field Service) - recommending industry best practice solutions based on client business needs – with a focus on contact centers and customer experience management.
- Possesses a good grasp of key Contact Center and Customer Experience best practices – with the ability to lead executive level discussions to help Bluewolf clients transform their Customer Service and Support organizations.
- Has experience within the AI marketplace – specific to chatbots and Service related AI.
- Owns an overlay revenue number; Brings in new accounts and revenue; Supports CAs and EMs in the sales process.
- Builds relationships with Salesforce executives to drive Service-related revenue.
- Works individually and with Bluewolf and IBM team members to support projects – designs workshops and Business Process Reviews that support the design and implementation of AI and AI strategy.
- Able to exercise independent judgment, and has the ability to take the lead role on enterprise-level sales opportunities and client projects, with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager.
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, conduct brainstorming sessions, using consensus-building skills to interact with executive level project sponsors.
- Is able to lead vision and strategy discussions with contact center and customer service leadership and management.
- Writes, speaks and engages both internally and externally to promote Bluewolf’s successful brand.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Basic Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM, Case Management, SFA, ERP, CTI, Case Management, Knowledge Management (KCS experience is a plus).
- Requires a bachelor's degree and/or at least 5 years of consulting experience in the customer service field.
- Has Salesexperience – ownership of revenue goals.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally