- Lead the joint business planning process and annual strategic plan with assigned customer(s).
- Manage supplier relationships on assigned categories.
- Utilize the sales planning tool and customer investment system to create optimal customer plans.
- Develop and implement trade promotion strategies and tactical plans with the customer
- Works closely with our DSD Field Sales Organization and Independent Operators to win with our customer in the marketplace.
- Conduct post event analysis to evaluate promotional volume, consumption, profit and spending results versus plan and leverage findings to maximize future promotional opportunities.
- Monitor and manage deduction balances and conduct post audits.
- Leverage shelf solutions to drive retail availability and additional product placements in store.
- Conduct category business reviews, leveraging loyalty and syndicated data,