- · Provide support of the Infrastructure and Tooling responsible for operating a managed Platform.
- · Interface with regional Technical Account Managers to provide support for the Managed Platform
- · Operate a Shared Pager Duty across a team of CRE's for SEV-1 Escalations.
- · Monitor Support HelpDesk & Slack Channels for incoming requests from clients.
- · Build and Maintain KB of known issues across customer implementations.
- · Automate build out (infrastructure, tooling and platform), monitoring (load testing, performance, log aggregation, etc.) and configuration that could be use cross-client accounts.
- · Liaise with the CCTO Team to define and build standards based on market trends including best practices, operating manuals, hardening guides, threat prevention/detection and recovery of services.
- · Basic Development Experience (with a focus on scripting against REST API's)
- · Automation Experience (Powershell, Scheduled Tasks, Cron Jobs)
- · Infrastructure Automation Experience (Ansible, Chef, Terraform)
- · Experience with Cloud Providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Softlayer, or other Distributed Infrastructure Platforms
- · Creative problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- · Ability to operate in a fast-pace environment.
- · Ability to work with a distributed team.
Commensurate with experience. Base plus performance bonus plus equity plus benefits.