Customer Relationship Manager
Santa Clara, California
Who We Are
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Placeto Work” list. We’re pretty proud of all that too. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
As Malwarebytes continues to expand the product and client base, Customer Success is absolutely vital to the long-term success and growth of the business. As such, we are looking for energetic and seasoned Customer Relationship Managers to join our team.
A Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for ensuring their customers receive the most value possible from their investment with Malwarebytes solutions. This includes maintaining and building new relationships from executives to end-users, serving as their primary contact to assist with on-going support or escalated issues, expand or optimize their Malwarebytes solution, and retain customers to ensure they become Malwarebytes advocates.
- Act as primary point of customer contact, driving day-to-day customer engagement, and fielding customer escalations as needed.
- Provide technical and product support, training and assist our customers with utilizing their products based on the customers’ business needs or business plans.
- Build a strong working knowledge of our enterprise software solutions in order to consult with clients on solutions to business issues.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the customer’s business, including their goals, strategy, and challenges.
- Build relationships at multiple levels of the customer organization.
- Define key metrics and goals with customers; monitor and review progress or revise as needed.
- Prepare and run regular customer meetings, including tactical check-ins and strategic business reviews.
- Drive customer adoption and, over time, establish yourself as a trusted advisor through training and by establishing best practices.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally, and coordinate customer-specific activities with Sales, Support, Product Management, Engineering, etc.
- Conduct proactive strategic planning with customers and account executives.
- Provide monthly reporting to senior management on assigned customer activity.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
Customer Relationship Managers should possess fantastic interpersonal skills and be strong leaders. They need to be highlyorganized and have experience directing others. They should also be excellent communicators both orally and in writing.
- Great Listener - A successful candidate actively listens to customers through daily communication to collect feedback about their experience, usage, and solution ideas
- Team Player - A successful candidate will develop excellent working relationships with Sales, Support, Product Management and Engineering team members to ensure a superior onboarding and ongoing experience for customers to achieve their programgoals and optimize their investments
- Problem Solver - A successful candidate can quickly and clearly identify issues impacting the value customers are experiencing from their solution and determine the next steps to resolve it
- Communication - A successful candidate can speak and write professionally to be clearly understood and positively influence team members to assist the customer
- Customer-Centric - A successful candidate focuses on making their customers successful by listening and discovering their business goals, proactively identify and resolve challenges, and promoting Malwarebytes solutions and services throughout the entire relationship they have with the customer
- Previous experience with either SaaS model or Customer Success experience required
- Experience with IT Networking, Cybersecurity, SaaS solutions highly desired
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in above industries
- Top performer with a documented track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer organizations from executives to all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Some travel will be required
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
• A great work environment that supports growth and development
• Competitive compensation and benefit packages
• 401(k) matching program
• Open time off policy
• Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
• A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, annual global company off-site, sporting events and lots of other great stuff