This role is within Water Sales & Marketing function and serves as the analyst for sales and prospect pipeline. The analyst manages and analyzes data collected on clients and pursuits. This role will help to identify trends and think strategically about trending impacts.
This role provides valuable insight into client behaviors and preferences. The CRM Analyst will create reports for sales team, marketing and leadership so that effective decisions are made for continued success in the business.
- Analyze CRM data for accuracy and integrity and work with sales management to correct any issues identified.
- Perform pipeline reviews with sales management to track the status and progress of key pipeline opportunities.
- Provide financial and data analysis on the sales pipeline, both at the aggregate level (company in total, by sales team, by sales person, etc.) and at the individual opportunity level.
- Build and modify reports and dashboards to provide relevant and actionable data for management and users.
- Maintain the CRM environment, including (for example) sales teams, users, approvals, and simple configurations.
- Provide project management for more extensive CRM customization and development projects, including requirements gathering, prioritization, and execution.
- Create Water-specific training resources and train new sales employees on the effective use of the CRM tool.
Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field; or equivalent experience. 6+ years related experience. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business' sales methodology, processes, and CRM
- Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM system experience required
- Financial, sales, and business analytics / reporting required
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Power BI proficiency
- Technical and analytical skills
- Project management skills and experience
- Business acumen and data analysis
- Ability to strategize at a high level and implement analytical reports
- 5+ years related work experience