About the Position:
The Enterprise Client Relationship Executive (CRE) strives to build trusted advisor relationships with our customers by identifying needs and requirements to promote Dayforce solutions and success as measured by the customer. This is a senior-level role aligned to our largest and most strategic customers (e.g. top 25) measured primarily on customer success and secondarily on revenue growth. The CRE quarterbacks the strategic planning, managing, and measuring the ongoing success of our client base via on-site business reviews, product roadmap presentations, customer community events, and overall advocacy on behalf of the client The CRE contributes in achieving long-term success as measured by customer retention and presenting new services to enhance the customer HCM’s processes.
- Creates and executes a business plan that effectively demonstrates strategies to exceed client retention goals, expand Ceridian’s value, and promote Customer Advocacy
- Drive client engagement by connecting clients to the broader Ceridian community of clients with attendance at events such as Insights and local events; providing opportunities to share their success stories and network with other clients for best practices collaboration
- Negotiate and manage agreements for new services and contract renewals
- Solicit client feedback and work with internal partners to help drive product and operational improvements to enhance the overall Customer Experience.
- Continually advocate for Clients and find new ways to add value to the Client. Identify additional solution expansion opportunities and refer to sales
- Participates on the client executive steering committee to ensure active oversight to all activities and develop senior customer relationships.
- Partner with customer, internal service teams and Ceridian senior executives in identifying problems, challenges impacting their business and develop problem solving technics to resolve.
- Schedule and conduct customer partnership meetings and business reviews to keep customer current on Ceridian business updates, compliance changes and gain knowledge of business initiatives requiring planning and proactive actions.
- 10+ years’ customer relationship management experience in HCM or HR technology firm
- Experience managing portfolio of large enterprise accounts (i.e. over 6,000 employees) required
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent combination of educations/experience
- Solid business acumen
- Familiarity with HCM software features and current competitive landscape
- Excellent verbal/written communication skill. Ability to chair meetings or host webinars required
- Executive and command presence. Comfortable engaging with executives
- High emotional intelligence and strong conflict resolution skills
- Self-motivated, team oriented, organized and efficient with exceptional follow through
- Strong negotiation skills
- Travel Requirement: Up to 50%