If you want to work for a company with a passion for quality and innovation, consider Franklin Electric, or one of our companies. As the premier designer and manufacturer of residential, agricultural, and commercial water and fuel systems, we're making a fundamental difference in the lives of people around the world. Your career at Franklin will be well rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits--and more. We understand a fulfilling family life is the foundation to a successful professional one. We strive to promote from within and help every employee realize their professional potential. We believe in lifetime careers that continually challenge and fulfill.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Create, nurture and sustain a differentiated yet consistent customer experience across various touch points to drive awareness, preference and loyalty aligned with key business growth and development strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Based on industry, market and competitive intelligence, provide development and leadership as to Customer Relationship Management; evaluating trends, best practices and barriers to customer satisfaction, thus continuously improve the Customer lifecycle
- Cultivate an executable, cultural and behavioral customer-centric organization
- Develop and champion the mission, vision and strategy of Customer Relations and therein support the team to create and achieve key objectives, action plans, and time tables
- Identify, measure and monitor key performance indicators against strategic goals
- Perform as a chief VOC officer; aligning Customer expectation to internal business best practices
- Operate as a business champion of change; look for and promote process simplification and improvement opportunities
- Work with peer business owners and leadership to develop a continuously, relevant customer experience
- Support the Customer Relations Leads in incentive development, real-time resource planning, performance and knowledge management
- Help to ensure that overall skillsets and experience levels in Customer Relations reflect the customer needs and industry benchmarks
- Handle complex Customer inquiries and situations as escalated by the Customer Relations teams or other areas of the organization
- Lead, coach and further develop Customer Relations talent
- Manage budgetary resources
- Participates in focus groups, project teams and organizational development
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned
- Interview, hire, and train employees; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance, reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems
- Work with Human Resources on employee issues
Skills and Abilities
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and group situations with customers, customers, the general public, and other employees of the organization
- Maintain confidentiality and use discretion with business information
- Plan the time, method, manner, and/or performance sequence of own work; may also occasionally assist in planning work assignments performed by others within a limited area of operation
- Frequently make decisions of both minor and major importance, which may affect the work operations of other employees and/or customers
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business management or related field (Required)
- Seven to ten years of related experience (Required)
- Experience or training in business planning or project management (Preferred)
- While performing the functions of this job, the employee is:
- Continuallyrequired to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- Regularlyrequired to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionallyrequired to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The company will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
- This position is not subjected to harmful environmental conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.