Esterline Technologies Corporation
CUSTOMER PROGRAM MANAGER – ESTERLINE ADVANCED SENSORS
Our team needs a Customer Program Manager who will help the Operations team create and foster key customer relationships by acting as the ultimate Voice of the Customer.
The position requires a unique combination of project management skills, communication intuition, and business savvy. This job is exciting because it promotes a customer first focus throughout the entire business.
YOUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the communication focal point to the internal and external customer, maintaining regular follow-up, status reviews, including but not limited to the timely resolution of new product design milestones, production delivery issues, customer corrective action activities, etc. that may impact customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement robust customer satisfaction road maps
- Champion Product Improvement Teams on key sustaining products
- Ensure all customer demands are captured and accurately reflected in ERP
- Ensure all customer demands have accurate commit dates and are communicated via customer preferred method – portal, PO confirmation, email, etc.
- Ensures that the product cost, quality, reliability and manufacturability meet the customer and EAS requirements.
- Responsible for customer score card for assigned customer (Example: OTIF and PPM coordination and taking lead role to ensure customer targets are met and sustained)
- Responsible for understanding and ensuring flow down and execution of long term customer agreements (LTA’s) and performance requirements
- Monitor the product cost against baseline and proactively identify opportunities to improve the baseline
- Identify external customer’s out-of-scope requirements. Work with sales to provide cost and schedule impacts for out of scope requests.
- Coordinate and monitor the release of drawings and technical documentation as necessary to meet customer deliverables.
- Coordinate, track, and follow up on the action items and tasks for the assigned customers – proactively resolve internal and/or external customer issues that impact performance
- Plan, organize and participate in customer meetings. Prepare and distribute meeting minutes and perform other various tasks as may be required to ensure an efficient meeting.
- Support Lean Enterprise implementation, and other EAS continuous process improvement initiatives.
YOUR SKILL/EDUCATION MUST HAVES:
- BS Degree in business management or engineering discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in manufacturing / aerospace industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project or program management and/or leading a cross functional technical team.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Able to travel domestically and internationally with short notice on occasions up to 30% of the time.
- Must be outgoing, self-motivated, well organized and detail oriented, work well under pressure, and a creative problem solver.
- Must possess excellent communication skills be highly presentable and be able to effectively interact across all levels of the company and with customers.
YOUR SKILL/EDUCATION LIKE TO HAVES:
- Experience in managing customer programs for Electronic, Electrical, and Mechanical components within Aerospace, preferred.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Lean and Six Sigma methodology in the use of determining Root Cause Corrective Action activities
- Aerospace experiencepreferred with emphasis on the manufacturing of Electronic, Electrical, and Mechanical components.