Ocean Spray is seeking a Global Customer Operations (GCO) Manager for our Supply Chain team. The Global Customer Operations Manager will oversee several areas of customer operations supporting our North American Business. The GCO Manager will support our goal to be a “Best in Class” customer service organization through implementing solutions to further develop, maintain and improve customer relationships. As a key member of the Operations leadership team, this person will be responsible for aligning the performance of their team to Ocean Spray's overall strategic and operational plans.
Responsibilities include the following
- Manage, develop and drive engagement for team of GCO Analysts
- Develop and own strategies to achieve a world class Customer Support Operation
- Responsible for Order to Cash process for select group of customers which include: Grocery accounts, Food Service accounts , Vendor Managed Inventory accounts and E-Com/Amazon
- Ensure our operations are continually focused on productivity enhancements through automation and innovation
- Monitor business and process metrics to measure and manage customer service effectiveness
- Improve service levels through consistent processes that drive efficiency and productivity
- Review and approve the staffing structure and workload of each GCO Analyst taking into account the needs of the customer base
- Develop succession plans and ensure a pool of individuals is trained and capable of taking on additional responsibilities
- Represent GCO on Innovation projects to support new product launches
- Manage Data Synchronization and support Master Data Governance initiative
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in business management or related
- 5+ years’ working in a lead role in a customer operations capacity
- 5+ years’ experience in people management.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Aptitude for quantitative analysis, strategic and tactical thinking, and detailed planning.
- Strong communication, management and organizational skills.
- Fundamental IT knowledge (ERP – SAP, MS Office, MS Outlook)
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- An advanced degree such as an MBA
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with technical support
- Experience using quality and lean tools is a plus