This is a great opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing companies based in Silicon Valley that is generating significant revenue, has world class management, has raised over $87 million in funding and is playing in an exploding market segment. If this excites you, we’d love to meet you!
Reputation.com is looking for a Customer Marketing Program Manager who can create high-impact programs to drive cross-sell, up-sell and retention -- and create fanatical brand advocates eager to share their stories. This is an opportunity for a passionate marketing professional to create and support strategic programs that ignite customer passion, drive loyalty and help us further accelerate our high growth rate.
The ideal candidate is innovative, motivated and should be both strategic and hands-on. You’re a great communicator, a creative problem-solver, and an empathetic team player who understands how to imagine, structure and execute excellent customer marketing programs.
- Create customer-facing collateral and tools to drive awareness of the benefits customers are getting and promote retention.
- Create and deliver a refreshingly interesting customer newsletter around strategies, news and best practices to the user community.
- Support product release programs, messaging and content, merchandising value and business benefits to ensure our customers fully understand how we’re supporting their success.
- Monitor customer usage patterns on our platform and provide content to our customer success managers to reinforce benefits of underutilized functionality.
- One-off issue-based client communications.
- Interface with Customer Success on e-mail automation projects.
- Design and lead demand generation campaigns to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Manage our Customer Advocate Program (CAP), accelerating our pipeline of customer cases, testimonials, videos, webinars, speaking at events and media participation.
- 3-5 years of experience in enterprise technology marketing, lead generation, sales processes, with direct experience managing customer retention and revenue expansion programs.
- Bachelordegree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and/or business.
- Excellent writing and messaging skills are essential. Video and design experience a plus.
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools, channels and techniques.
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy. The ideal candidate will have some direct experience with outbound e-mail campaigns, customer events, customer advocacy and customer referral programs.
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers.
- Interpersonal skills to nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams.
- Creative skills that generate programs and content to really engage people. Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts.
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience.