Essential Duties and Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned by supervisor or management. In the event of absence, duties for this position will be overseen by the position to which it reports.
- Take senior managements strategies and vison of the customer journey and translate into tactical plans and then execute those plans quickly and with excellence
- Meet and exceed engagement related goals based on key performance metrics around customers tracking weight, food and exercise, along with length of stay
- Market transition and maintenance programs to the South Beach customer through all available channels including email, online, app and print
- Review daily, weekly and monthly customer metrics to identify trends and take action to increase take-rates and revenue and optimize the on-program customer experience.
- Customer journey mapping: identify all communication touch-points and ensure optimal communication messaging and timing.
- Research, track, measure and analyze consumer continuity purchases from the time the order is placed through cancellation and then implement timely and effective continuity revenue and profit-generating strategies
- Build dynamic, personalized streams of communication with each customer, which include selling efforts
- Work closely with Data Analytics to measure impact of efforts, analyze, and react
- Work closely with Contact Center to serve customer and to successfully implement new initiatives
Qualifications (Include Education and Specific Experience)
- Strong knowledge of loyalty marketing in an ecommerce or subscription based environment.
- Proven ability to analyze, organize and integrate large amounts of complex, disparate information into clear concise presentations and plans.
- Entrepreneurial personality with a bias for action.
- High enthusiasm, creativity and desire to work on an innovative team.
- Very strong analytical, communication, negotiation, and general business skills required.
- Fast moving, high energy, and proven project management skills
- Demonstrated success building and integrating customer continuity programs that increased customer retention AND drove measurable profitability
- Successfully led internal and external project teams
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications required
- 5+ years of professional experience in Marketing or related field.