Customer Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced customer marketing manager to take our customer advocacy program to the next level. Seismic is a rapidly growing enterprise software firm, adding new name-brand customers on a seemingly daily basis. This person will tap into the incredible excitement our customers have for the benefits Seismic brings to them and develop an effective, efficient, and most importantly scalable advocacy program to best tell our customers’ success stories to the masses.
What you’ll do at Seismic:
- Implement and lead a scalable and effective customer advocacy program for Seismic, including managing and coordinating customer referrals and case studies along with pinpointing new ideal success stories for customer content.
- Maintain detailed records of customer referrals, existing customer content assets, and continuously identify areas of content deficiencies.
- Run Seismic’s customer review program to drive customers to review sites like G2 Crowd, Trust Radius, and Capterra, along with partner and app sites like the Salesforce app Exchange.
- Work closely with sales and product marketing to identify new customer content needs and help fulfill them.
- Also work closely with sales and customer success to identify potential customer participants in case studies, joint press releases, webinars, etc.
- Collaborate with Seismic’s communications specialist to draft, revise and finalize new customer content.
- Maintain all customer content assets and communicate updates internally for maximum findability and efficiency by sales, marketing, customer success, and Seismic’s executive team.
- Fulfill ad hoc customer participation requests from sales, product marketing, and demand generation.
What we’re looking for
- 4-6 years in customer advocacy, customer marketing, or a related marketing or customer success role.
- You pride yourself on your exceptional organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Project management runs through your blood. You have an incredible ability and desire to keep track of where projects stand down to the minute level, who owes you what and when, and what needs to happen next.
- You have an innate desire to collaborate with other teams and work cross-functionally, especially with sales and customer support to locate the best customer stories possible that will help them do their jobs.
- At the same time, you’re not afraid to get what you need from them to do your job and “manage up” when needed.
- You live the customer-first mindset and get excited about the career changing aspects a technology can have on individuals and team.
- You have a proficiency with marketing and customer relationship and advocacy software.
- You have a strong commitment to continuously analyzing, iterating and improving performance.