At Splunk, we are all about customer success through the use of our technology. If you are creative, dedicated and have an exceptional ability to keep track of and manage many moving program and story parts, we want to talk to you. You will be responsible for securing customer advocates and references for marketing and storytelling activities in the security markets group. And you will support the execution of several Splunk multi-asset stories and campaigns around the globe. You will also help us scale a program that is experiencing exponential growth.
You will learn about and work with Splunk champions who are continuously discovering new and interesting ways to gain value with Splunk products and solutions. Internally, you will work with many Splunkers in marketing, sales and customer success as well as executives, professional and services pros, Splunk4Good leaders and external agencies.
- Balanced interpersonal, leadership and social skills to support existing and improve new relationships with customers, sales, marketing and other external and internal teams.
- Use your exceptional creative skills to lead multiple concurrent customer marketing activities, content and campaigns in a fun environment.
- Interview customers, primarily using Splunk for security. Produce their customer stories through multi-assets like videos, case studies, presentations, PR quotes, analyst report testimonials, webinars and more.
- Meet ongoing deadlines to line up Splunk customer champions to speak at events (Splunk-produced and industry), win awards, provide quotes and testimonials, be a part of case studies, videos and other co-marketing assets.
- Help build a customer reference enablement program to support our partners' customer reference, advocate and storytelling efforts.
- Come with a strategic mindset to help educate leaders about the business value of customer marketing, advocacy and engagement.
- Help support and implement technological, structural and organizational process improvements to the program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related degree.
- 5-7 years customer marketing and/or reference program experience inside a B2B tech or enterprise software environment.
- You have an uncanny ability to build positive relationships in business. And you are a trusted collaboration partner with the ability to interact clearly and concisely with customers, executives, marketing and sales – inside many departments and with professionals at all levels.
- A master of persuasion, and you know what diligence it takes to get the story.
- Love the art of storytelling and experience doing it.
- You also have a high level of integrity and understanding of mutual respect and mindfulness.
- Proficient with standard business applications specifically Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PPT.
- Experience with Salesforce, ReferenceEdge, Influitive and/or other customer advocacy, reference and marketing systems is a very big plus.
- A dedication to high-quality and excellent work is important, as is a sense of humor.
- Excellent communications, project management, administrative and organizational skills