Recruiting Excellence Since 1989 Davalyn Corporation is a pre-eminent executive search firm. Our philosophy is operational excellence, total commitment to clients and the best professional standards in national and international markets.
Our very high completion rate and the strong level of repeat business from our major clients are our best references. Working in partnership with our clients, we track down and attract the leaders in the corporate world. We seek only those who are effective in what they do and are marked out as achievers in their field. In an increasingly competitive marketplace for top-caliber talent, Davalyn Corporation offers results-driven professional recruiting services to help our clients thrive.
Our client, a growing consumer goods company, is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager. This position is one of the most important roles in the company. You will be the head of marketing for the region and work with your sales counterparts to run the day-to-day operations of the business. Responsible for developing customer marketing programming and mass awareness drivers to generate incremental retail activation and velocity while also playing point with our bottling network to ensure our product is top of mind and maximizing our impact in the marketplace.
- Contributing to company growth and by developing aligned business plans that deliver regional sales goals and fulfill marketing objectives
- Aligning with sales team to create and to implement custom retailer programs to drive incremental volume at key accounts
- Providing marketing support and brand building expertise to key stakeholders, including but not limited to: company sales team, distributor partners, retailers and promotional partners
- Integrating the National marketing strategy and both national and regional partnerships into localized marketing programs that support company sales objectives to increase consumer awareness, education and trial
- Understanding bottler hot buttons in the region and how to integrate our brand to maximize our impact
- Delivering regular quantitative and qualitative analysis and feedback to management team on consumer/influencer feedback, sales results, program outcomes
- Preparing weekly and monthly regional recaps
- 7+ years of related customer marketing and promotional experiencerequired within the Consumer Goods industry (Consumer Package Goods (CPG), consumer products, food, cookies, crackers, snacks, chips, beverage, etc.)
- Must have an irrepressible entrepreneurial spirit and skillset
- Strong networking and relationship building skills, ability to interact with anyone at any time
- Understanding of the marketing mix (media, local pr, events, partnerships, etc.) to build/sell-in and execute customized retailer marketing programs that deliver upon brand objectives
- Demonstrated ability to deliver creative solutions that deliver on business objectives in response to inevitable market challenges
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize objectives
- Strong networking and relationship building skills, the ability to interact with both creative professionals and senior management professionals, business owners/entrepreneurs and other stakeholders
- Large and Small Format Retail experience