Imprivata is the leader in secure access and collaboration for healthcare. For over 10 years, we have been enhancing care delivery by providing fast, secure access to patient information. Healthcare environments are unique and complex and require solutions that work with care providers -- whatever the workflow, application or desktop. Imprivata was launched in 2002 with the clear goal of making it easier for clinicians to access health information. We have succeeded, with over 4 million clinicians around the world, using Imprivata for secure and convenient access. Now we are taking on new and exciting challenges in healthcare.
We’re looking for a Customer Marketing Manager for our Lexington, MA office.
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for the global strategy and execution for our customers/installed base in the four areas: onboarding, education, maintaining/improving relationships and demand generation. For Onboarding the customer Marketing Manager will define programs that extend the purchase experience, such as Welcome Kit, ensure adoption of our solutions. For Education, the Customer Marketing Manager will define programs such as the Imprivata HealthCon regional user groups, webinars, and develop assets such as videos etc. to communicate overall best practices. In addition, manage content on the Imprivata Support and Learning Center which is the homepage for our customers. For maintaining/improving relationships, the Customer Marketing Manager will define customer appreciation events during trade shows, customer awards, and quarterly newsletters. For Demand Generation the Customer Marketing Manager will define programs to support selling of additional solutions/ licenses. The Customer Marketing Manager will also oversee all customer communication including, but not limited to new product releases, price increase, support issues and product retirement communication.
- In collaboration with marketing program professionals drive the strategy, implementation and coordination of Imprivata customer marketing programs
- Manage company’s customer contact strategy, including online/offline communities, email, events and webinars.
- Work with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success Managers to drive customer marketing activities, including: email, events, webinars, and other activities. Manage customer contact process and frequency to prevent disjointed or too-frequent requests for participation
- Execute the strategy and implementation of the Imprivata HealthCon regional user group series (12 globally)
- Work with outside agencies and internal staff to create more effective customer communication strategies that increase usage and ultimately improve levels of repeat business and are consistent with the company’s brand image
- Lead the database marketing efforts directed at Imprivata’s customers.
- Monitor and track content performance, refine the content calendar based on findings.
- Establish standards and inter-team processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- 5+ years of Marketing experience, with specific experience in customer marketing in the healthcaretechnology industry.
- Proven ability to develop and execute Customer Marketing strategies that produces measurable customer satisfaction, brand awareness and revenue growth in complex enterprise software market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work cross-functionally with other departments (Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Product Management, Executive Management)
- High energy and results driven.
- Strong project management skills to manage content schedules and deadlines.
- A willingness to embrace change and adapt your strategies based on company needs and performance data.
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment