Are you a self-starter marketing professional that excels in being both strategic and tactical? Are you a collaborator that brings teams and people together to achieve results? Are you good at influencing and motivating? Do you love to combine consumer insights with brand strategies to create go-to-market plans that drive sales? Do you thrive in an action-orientated fast-paced environment? Are you excited by the idea of joining a company that is a sustainability leader and that strives to shape living for the better by creating better experiences and product that elevate our consumers’ everyday lives while being mindful of our society and planet?
As the Customer Marketing Manager, you create best-in-class consumer experiences instore and online with trade retail and online partners, while driving sales and increasing brand desirability. You are the local marketing expert and advisor to internal sales and external channel partners. You plan, oversee and ensure excellence in activation and execution of marketing trade programs and activities based on market and consumer insights to deliver consistent marketing messages that support and grow our Frigidaire and Electrolux brands through draw and conversion activities, increasing our brand awareness and market share. You build and maintain long-term collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You set objectives, track results, measure program ROI, and provide market-based insights and feedback to internal and external partners through KPI scorecard processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for delivering consistent brand experiences to retail and online trade customers and their consumers through effective creation and management of strategic co-marketing plans, advertising, marketing assets, digital marketing, online content, and retailer floor executions (where applicable).
- Collaborate with internal sales teams to create strategic messaging, assets, sell-in plans, go-to-market campaigns, and co-marketing programs that support company initiatives of and sales goals for Electrolux brands within the retailer and e-commerce segments; support sales teams in influencing key customer stakeholders to gain share of voice.
- Align corporate media schedules, marketing tactics, promotional programs, PR campaigns, and training efforts of trade partners with company’s national media plans and promotional activities.
- Lead the development and execution of specific customer annual co-marketing plans, including detailed budgets and advertising plans focused on digital marketing tactics.
- Measure and evaluate ROI through sales and promotion effectiveness of trade marketing initiatives.
- Continuously optimize the online consumer experience through trade partner websites, including website content management processes, online product demo strategies, retailer website consumer ratings and reviews management, and digital co-marketing campaigns.
- Participate in regular customer marketing meetings to review plans, progress, and timelines.
- Fully support the marketing needs and requirements of key product launches across brands.
- Oversee customer integration plans to ensure plans align with business and brand objectives.
- All other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of agency, retail marketing, brand marketing, digital marketing or B2B experience required; familiarity with national retail chains as well as online retailers preferred
- Strong client services experience
- Strong budget management and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly personable
- Experience and proficiency in working cross functionally across marketing, sales, and external business customers
- Proven ability to collaborate broadly with flexible, positive attitude, and ability to get results
- Demonstrated track record of influencing priorities and motivating cross-functional partners for support
- Must be action orientated and responsive in a very fast paced environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership skills and strategic thinking abilities
- Desire to work at both strategic and tactical levels
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have excellent customer management and networking skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- A high degree of organization is a must