At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Customer Marketing Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is located in Cary, North Carolina.
In this role you will be responsible for creating and executing the marketing strategy for all products and services and implement the go-to-market strategy including channel incentive and end user programs related to the assigned markets/customer segments.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Customer Marketing Manager- Professional Pest Management/Commercial Business Assurance, are to:
- Develop, update and lead execution of three years customer segment strategy to drive value creation from a portfolio of brands and (digital) services through effective communications, promotions, programs and tool (e.g. CRM, 1:1 marketing) utilization, comprising of both push and pull measures;
- Segment customers in various segments (Pest Control Operators and end-customers) by mapping out needs, journey/buying processes to elicit desired and set behavior change objectives;
- Establish and manage Customer Advisory Boards to test concepts, develop insights and identify emerging trends;
- Execute integration of customer input and customer segmentation strategies into marketing plans to maximize opportunities for customer acquisition, retention, cross-sell and up-sell;
- Build and leverage the marketing databases for targeted, measurable, efficient and effective campaigns in the targeted segments;
- Drive the execution of marketing programs and tactics (e.g. integrated offer, financial concepts, loyalty programs, digital marketing touchpoints) to ensure that they meet customer needs and can be measured and evaluated for effectiveness;
- Lead segment teams comprising of Field Sales and Technical Support to collect inputs to determine strategy and tactics, as well as lead the implementation of the campaign and CRM strategy with the sales force;
- Actively participate/lead customer events, product and needs training, and support product launches by driving the launch campaign with support of the product and MarCom manager;
- Identify and leverage sources of influence within market (distribution, industry groups, partnerships /NGO's, governmental, etc.) to deliver on customer behavior change;
- Set performance targets and review effectiveness of initiatives and tactics within markets;
- Optimize resource allocation accordingly to achieve business goals.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing related discipline;
- At least 10 years of relevant business experience;
- Background in service model design and digital services marketing;
- Demonstrated ability to operate comfortably within a dynamic environment and manage high degrees of ambiguity;
- Excellent oral, written and network communication skills to effectively inform and influence teams;
- Be capable of building strategic relations and influencing customer behavior via proper selection of influence tools such as media, events and direct sales contact;
- Strong analytical and financial planning skills;
- Aptitude to understand and create long-term strategic plans, including partnerships with groups preparing new products for testing and potential market launch;
- A proven work history of acting as a team player with outstanding organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to collaborate with Marketing counterparts to maximize sales opportunities;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills necessary to anticipate, pre-empt and deal with volatile, rapidly changing market conditions;
- A history of successful efforts demonstrating "foresight" of market trends;
- General computer proficiency including standard email and business software (Microsoft Office);
- Ability to travel.
- Advanced related degree (M.B.A);
- At least 10 years of relevant business experience in marketing with a proven ability to develop and implement strategic marketing plans and marketing campaigns;
- Experience in Professional Pest Management, environmental or crop science markets.
Relocation may be offered for this position.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.