Checkmarx is seeking an experienced Customer Marketing Manager with experience running exceptional customer events to join our growing Global Marketing team. This is a full-time position from now until January 2022 to cover a maternity leave. As the Customer Marketing Manager, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment in one of the world’s leading cybersecurity companies. You will work with global and cross-functional teams across the organization and play a key role in delivering our messaging both and externally.
- This is a position, reporting to Sr. Manager Customer Marketing
- Remote position, U.S.
- Organize and execute the Checkmarx flagship global customer event (virtual), including:
- Event strategy
- Budget management
- Content and speaker management
- Internal and external promotion to drive attendance
- Identify and create compelling customer stories for customer speaking engagements, case studies, reviews, and more
- Lead customer-related analyst initiatives (Gartner, Forrester, etc) working with our Analyst Relations team
- 5+ years marketing experience in global tech companies
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations is preferred
- Proven experience in leading large virtual events, e.g global customer and partner events; customer advisory forums, sales kickoffs, etc.
- Proven ability to manage external vendors and cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and attention to detail
- Strong organization, prioritization, and communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong work ethic, highly responsive, and dedicated to program results