OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYSee More
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
CM is responsible for managing, protecting and growing key Business Network accounts. These strategic customers are based in North America. Based on a strong and positive relationship, the primary objectives for the CM:
• Protecting and growing revenue
• Upselling and cross selling OT solutions
• Developing programs that will drive community programs and community revenue.
What you'll be doing:
• Providing exceptional service by reaching out via phone, email and on-site meetings on a consistent basis to build strong customer relationships.
• Following a consultative and proactive process to produce competitive renewal process.
• Utilizing a standard operating procedure to bring renewal contracts in at full value and on time.
• Consulting with internal stakeholders to prepare renewal quotes, overcoming objections through process of negotiation and adjusting quotes as required to ensure competitiveness of the solution being presented to the customer
• Trusted advisor for the Customer for their support needs. Cultivating an environment of mutual value recognized between OpenText and our customers.
• Taking ownership of the accounts assigned to you. A strong sense of urgency is required to manage your portfolio resulting in full value, on time renewals.
• Understanding of road map for OT solutions, allowing you to bring additional value to your customers and growing revenue for your territory.
• Constant identification of at-risk contracts and early engagement with internal stakeholders to mitigate revenue erosion.
• Ability to build, manage and execute a sales pipeline that will result in consistent quarterly MCV (new business) performance.
• Be knowledgeable of customer and industry trends relating to B2B, B2C and A2A, that will contribute to you being a trusted advisor for your customers
What it takes:
• 10 years of total professional experience, 3 to 5 years working with strategic customers
• Proven experience in negotiating complex customer issues and strong relationship building
• Experience with growing revenue at accounts
• Strong organizational capabilities
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Ability to perform account planning and forecasting
• Knowledge of B2B, EDI and e-commerce business processes
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability to develop meeting objectives, presentation materials and execute/present to customers, OT internally and at industry meetings/conferences
• Ability to use all OpenText sales, billing, legal and contract systems
• Understanding of OpenText solutions
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact email@example.com ).
Valid through: 11/8/2021