Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business. Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
The Customer Manager is a member of the Customer Excellence team that manages, and measures initiatives that support Trimble’s strategic goals to provide an exceptional customer experience. The Customer Manager serves as the voice of the customer across multiple teams to ensure a positive experience. Customer escalations are managed to ensure full analysis of root cause and a timely response is delivered. The Customer Manager has direct input over tools that measure customer excellence including satisfaction surveys, the customer community portal, dashboards on active and closed support tickets and installation/delivery of products and solutions
The ideal candidate should have proven experience driving customer success in an organization. Strong communication skills, attention to detail / analytical abilities and strong project management is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines, supports and continually improves scalable processes, tooling and performance analytics to enhance the customer experience in products and services
- Leverages people, process and technology improvements to optimize customer experience. Works collaboratively with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Fulfillment, Services and Support, to automate processes to continually improve our ability to serve our customers with skill and ease and drive customer loyalty
- Manages customer escalations, ensuring the best possible experience. Drives resolution and prioritization of requests across cross-functional teams
- Conducts and manages satisfaction surveys.
- Monitors the on line customer community
- Represent the voice of the customer and advocate on their behalf to improve our products, operations, and policies.
- Conducts root-cause analyses and data-mining around customer issues
- BA degree or equivalent
- 5+ years project management experience leading cross-functional teams
- 2+ years in a Customer Experience function
- Expertise in Salesforce highly desirable
- Ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams
- Creative problem solving abilities, and a proven track record of thinking “outside the box” to solve complicated and multi-faceted problems
- Strong and structured communication style, both verbal and written
- Quantitative and data-driven; able to draw insights from data, but also to make decisions based on imperfect data
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- A true passion for helping people and creating positive customer service experiences