The Customer Management Marketing Manager is responsible for the existing customer marketing strategy, profitability and plan for their respective vertical. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for being the liaison with the Vertical AE and interacting with partners on a regular basis to communicate the plan, and the background of its strategic importance. Individual will be responsible for setting business and marketing strategies, providing subject matter expertise, and collaboration with the Integrated Marketing Team.
Responsible for assigned annual Marketing Strategy and Plan ensuring the development, growth and retention of assigned portfolios to meet and exceed expectations.
- Develop strategic business and marketing strategies to maximize portfolio growth and revenue.
- Includes all Customer Management plans including balcon, spend, rewards and loyalty, and retention.
- Work with AEs and external partner contacts to develop plans in coordination with the overall partnership direction.
- Communicate & present marketing plans and the strategic importance of their contribution to the overall plan to partners.
- Set and communicate targeting and segmentation in connection with marketing initiatives so that the Implementations managers can work with Marketing Engineering to pull files and code criteria.
- P&L management and responsibility for ensuring all appropriate approvals for all channels are achieved.
- Manage the marketing budget in coordination with the executed plans.
- Lead others on assigned teams to solve complex problems.
Manage portfolio profitability through Pricing and Yield Management
- Manage our Finance Charge yield by monitoring and improving our risk based pricing strategies.
- Optimize fee income in alignment with overall pricing philosophy.
- Manage rewards and benefit strategy and expenses.
- Work with Network Management team to optimize interchange.
Analyze portfolio trends and key stats and understand how the performance of marketing campaigns can impact the overall performance of assigned portfolios.
Work in collaboration with assigned Implementations individuals to ensure all day to day activities align with overall Marketing Plan.
- Provide all support needed in implementations of all assigned marketing programs.
- Communicate the strategic details of marketing plans to Implementations Manager for execution purposes.
- Provide the overall strategic direction of the creative and communication strategy.
- Provide the targeting and segmentation details for criteria development.
Compliance: Understand and comply with the Bank's BSA/AML Program, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Complying with the Bank's Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence Policy
- Identifying, monitoring and reporting suspicious activity
- Completing BSA/AML training in a timely manner as directed by management
Professionalism: Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
- Practice & promote integrity and ethical behavior
- Complete special projects as assigned within allotted time frames.
- Be accountable for continuous best efforts to complete the job assigned
- Exercise a willingness to be a resource to colleagues
- Practice Corporate Marketing values and support the goals and strategic plan
- Be proactive and respectful in all relationships
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent working experience in Marketing related field
- 5-7 years of experience in related field
- Analytical and capable of financial analysis and planning
- Ability to present well and communicate with external partners
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage competing and at time complex priorities – experience in fast paced environments.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written) and presentation skills
- Ability to network, develop relationships and leverage relationships.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.