Thrive Market is on a mission to make healthy, affordable food available to everyone. Through our core membership base and through our Thrive Gives program, we are already accessing hundreds of thousands of individuals as we pursue that mission. Who are these consumers and what does Thrive Market mean to them? How do they want to hear from us and how can we make their lives easier? These are the core questions that are pivotal to our next stage of growth, and we’re looking for our first Customer Insights Manager to help answer them.
This is a newly created, highly-strategic and high visibility role that will report directly to the SVP of Marketing. The head of Customer Insights will be responsible for building the foundation and driving results through customer insights through the organization. This leader will drive impact across Marketing, Member Services, Merchandising, Creative, Product, UX, and the executive team. The right person for the job is highly analytical and strategic. This leader will be THE unbiased customer advocate at Thrive Market.
- Design and build a scalable platform for customer insights in partnership with executive leadership and external agencies
- Gather data, research, and conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses that guide strategic business decisions
- Partner with teams across the company to understand our member from all sides and perspectives.
- Project manage all initiatives to a timely and relevant outcome
- Create communication channels to share information and present findings to the entire company and executive team
- Develop assets to be leveraged by other teams as we scale
- Continually build your own knowledge of our industry and competitive landscape
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role. This can include strategy consulting or a research/customer insights role, ideally focused on the consumer sector
- Awareness of trends in the wellness industry and understanding of various marketing functions
- Experience modeling large datasets and conducting statistical analyses
- A client-agency mindset and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- An undergraduatedegree in a technical field such as statistics, mathematics, finance, etc.