$100K — $150K *
The Americas Customer Insights Manager is a key strategic position in our organization. This position is responsible for developing our Voice of Customer strategy which will provide the key insights to guide the development of our new solutions offerings, clinical value propositions and customer related processes to differentiate Carestream in the different markets where we compete as well as understanding of the opportunities and potential value generation in new spaces where Carestream could enter via development, partnerships, mergers or acquisitions. The ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of development and execution of Customer Insights discovery strategies and methodologies to provide Carestream with a comprehensive understanding of our customers´ decision making process and criteria, different customer jobs, goals and pain points and value expectations and perception. In addition to the acquisition of such insights, the ideal candidate will be able to consolidate, interpret and make strategic recommendations which will be the foundation for our Strategic Planning Process and ongoing marketing strategy development.
• Provide VOC in the clinical space including, but not limited to practitioners, radiologists, administrators, and leaders at hospitals as well as end users of our solutions portfolio.
• Provide regional customer insights to both the XRS business management team as well as the Growth team to understand not only where our current portfolio creates value or could be enhanced and improved but also what we could expand into to grow our business.
• Understand customer needs, prioritize such needs, create user stories, seek clarification and insights from users, validate results with clients, all to achieve the stated product release goals.
• Be an active participant in concept to development meetings and work closely with the business in the development of launch plans, value propositions and marketing communications and campaigns.
• Work together with Marketing and XRS Business group to identify and implement trade trials, pilot programs and reference sites and collect and interpret customer insights to help guide solution development, business model, customer experience and new offerings.
• Collect ongoing customer satisfaction and customer experience feedback and develop continuous improvement proposals to business, operations, service and marketing.
• Works together with Business Intelligence Manager to understand competitive landscape, market trends and dynamics and propose initiatives to grow the business.
Valid through: 1/20/2022