This position is responsible for proactively recommending and managing the implementation of market research across all customer segments to provide insights that help the company achieve its business objectives. Key areas of focus for research include, but are not limited to the following: customer satisfaction, brand perception, gas conversions, energy efficiency program participation, and new products/services.
- Assist in the daily management of long-term satisfaction tracking studies and scoping/management of new research requests.
- Be the expert on research techniques and vendors based upon knowledge of latest research techniques and capabilities of vendors in the marketplace.
- Lead and manage the execution of market research – including customer (current & prospect), business partner, and employee research.
- Integrate secondary research and industry knowledge in developing research tools and in reporting.
- Perform cross-tabs and basic statistical analysis in SPSS.
- Ensure research data is accurate and analysis is thorough. Need to be able to explain changes or unexpected results.
- Regular updates and clear communication of research results across all levels of the company.
- Undergraduatedegree in marketing, statistics, or mathematics preferred.
- 2-4+ years in a market research role. Tracking study experience required.
- Strong Collaboration, Communication, and Analytical skills.
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders.
- Energetic and enthusiastic business leader with drive and ambition.
- High personal standards of commitment and integrity.
- Knowledge and usage of quantitative and qualitative market research techniques.
- Strong proficiency in Excel required; proficiency in SPSS, Qualtrics, and Tableau are pluses.
- Experience in managing external vendors.