The Customer Experience Strategy Consultant role is responsible for defining, driving, and owning the end-to-end customer experience for the Business Experience Unit. This position is responsible for customer experience activities that support CX initiatives, which may include; analyzing and measuring existing customer experience data and metrics, building journey maps, constructing personas, performing customer research, synthesizing insights, identifying gaps and opportunity spaces within our B2B sector, and providing strategic customer-centric advice to various teams in our Business Experience Unit. This role will collaborate with members of the CX team and key partners to research, design, prototype, and launch customer experiences and their supporting measurement systems for our B2B customers. The Customer Experience Strategy Consultant will help build and grow the CX team by working on foundational CX initiatives that will raise our this organization's level of CX maturity and customer-centric thinking. This is an exciting time to be part of an organization that emphasizes the "customer" at all levels within the company and hopes to become more of an "experience" organization.
- Maintain an end-to-end view of the customer experience and serve as subject matter expert on cross-functional B2B Customer Experience initiatives.
- Leverage various research resources and techniques to maintain current and relevant customer insights.
- Support or lead iterative research, design, and pilot/test cycles to test improved experiences. Confirm B2B customer needs are met while balancing business value. Support or lead rollout efforts to broader B2B customer base.
- Identify and monitor critical customer experience metrics.
- Prioritize initiatives and formulate business cases. Present change recommendations to all levels of leadership, gaining buy-in and support.
- Assemble and lead cross-functional teams, as needed, to accomplish business objective.
- Influence cross-functional customer touchpoint design, content, and timing. Ensure alignment with brand standards.
- Establish and promote Customer Experience best practices and standards.
- Educate and transition Customer Experience knowledge to our partners in the Business Experience Unit, Product, Enterprise Services, Human Resources, and Finance.
- Effectively manage relationships with external vendors supporting B2B CX initiatives.
- Foster a customer-centric perspective and approach.
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years of generally related experience with 3+ years of experience in a Customer Experience related field and/or Business Process Management, Business Continuous Improvement or related field.
- Successful implementation of customer experience or continuous improvement initiatives while applying project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills in driving and successfully delivering initiatives and engagement with stakeholders.
- Experience in data and research-driven decision making.
- Proven success in collaborating and influencing multiple functions and groups to achieve desired sales/financial goals.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with an understanding of insurance financials.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to successful completion.
- Strong time management, planning and problem-solving skills.