Industry: Manufacturing & Automotive•
8 - 10 years
Posted 64 days ago
ABB is seeking a Customer Experience Representative for its Wauwatosa, Wisconsin location. Customer Experience Representative will be responsible to provide superior service to customers including order management, communication, problem resolution, and follow through. Customer Experience Representative's responsibility includes collaboration with other functions to provide responses to customers' requirements while also anticipating future needs.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide positive customer experience by delivering world class customer care and order management.
• Able to demonstrate professionalism, patience, and a positive attitude while engaging customers orally and in writing.
• Manage customer transactions with a high degree of accuracy including but not limited to sales orders, project orders, return orders, debit/credit memos, payment disputes, and delivery schedules using SAP.
• Act as a single point of contact with key accounts and sales personnel as appropriate. Become familiar with customer needs so the account is managed efficiently.
• Take calls, e-mails and instant messages from internal/external customers, sales leadership, and field sales personnel. Respond to inquiries and demonstrate a sense of urgency when critical issues arise.
• Develop creative and proactive solutions to day-to-day and event-based problems. Be an active member of the lean process improvement efforts by participating in continuous improvement projects. Engage in solutions to process challenges.
• Ability to review purchase orders and related documentation for standard vs non-standard verbiage and identify when to escalate to Pricing & Negotiations, Inside Sales, Legal & Finance Teams, etc.
• Create and analyze reports as needed to support customers, processes, metrics, and projects. Demonstrate a willingness to understand and own reports/metrics in support of continuous improvements.
• Demonstrate an attitude of teamwork and emotional intelligence by supporting team members and building collaborative relationships across functions.
• Ensure the completion and maintenance of all records, paperwork, documentation, etc. necessary to comply with regulatory demands, export and compliance guidelines and ABB internal policies. A basic understanding of these policies is also required.
• Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations; Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
• High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of 9 years of related experience
• Associates Degree and a minimum of 9 years of related experience
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic math
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of written, and oral instructions
• Requires general understanding of Company products, manufacturing processes, sales terms and conditions, marketing techniques, and ability to understand competitive selling as it relates to meeting financial goals. Interfacing with internal groups and customers requires strong communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.