New, disruptive technology in the medical device / biopharma industry will transform the way chronic disease therapies are delivered to patients. This is a rare opportunity to be an innovator and pioneer. We need strong, passionate leaders to help build an expert commercial team that will help deliver this innovative therapy to patients with Type 2 diabetes.
Intarcia Therapeutics is building a truly unique field team to deliver life-changing therapies that will alter standards of care, optimize drug delivery, and will ultimately transform outcomes for patients, payers and providers by launching the 1st of several medical device/biopharma delivery systems. This is your chance to join Intarcia at the pinnacle of growth to help shape the future of one of the most cutting-edge companies in the industry today!
We are looking for dynamic front-line leaders with a demonstrated track record of success and a passion to deliver better outcomes to patients! The Customer Experience & Outcomes Manager (CEOM), will be a leader and manager of 8-12 Customer Experience and Outcomes Specialists (CEOS). The CEOM will be the catalyst in unleashing Intarcia’s talent. Our people are the keys to unlocking our disruptive technologies. Intarcia will change the standard of care for Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) Our vision is to deliver life-changing therapies while providing outstanding customer experience for patients, providers and payers. He/she will do this by:
- Identifying, hiring, coaching, and developing talent that will deliver innovative strategies to successfully launch Intarcia’s state-of-the-art therapies in the medical device/biopharma industry.
- Delivering results through meeting and/or exceeding expectations that are aligned with Intarcia’s values, commitment to patient outcomes, and focus on customer experience
- Demonstrating an urgency and accountability for driving results across a commercial team. Being a trusting leader that is able to push past the bureaucracy and drive improved outcomes for both patients and providers in accordance with applicable laws and the company’s healthcare compliance policies
- Influence and drive the Intarcia Culture – an innovative, people-first culture that insists on authenticity, speaking up, trust, respect, a commitment to excellence, a passion for winning, and above all - a true sense of urgency on behalf of patients
- Leading and developing a team that is clinically and technically unmatched – one that isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo and conventional ways of practicing medicine.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of the current business situation, marketplace, and competitive conditions, including the ability to quickly analyze business trends in order to identify and/or anticipate future opportunities for growth
The CEOM will be a true player-coach who models the way by living the Intarcia core values and inspiring his/her team to do the same; while providing a differentiated and fulfilling place to build a career.
- 5+ years medical device/bio-tech/pharmaceutical/medical sales management experience managing highly scientific or complex selling models
- Or 3+ years sales management experience with 2+ years equivalent sales leadership experience (field trainer, training and development, marketing rotation, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of Managed Markets and healthcare trends impacting the healthcare industry, including quality of care, performance measures, value-based reimbursement and payment models, care coordination, customer segments (private and public)
- Executive level leadership, influence and credibility to engage internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of emotional intelligence with ability to connect with people and build strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally
- Thorough understanding of medical device/pharmaceutical industries’ regulatory and compliance environment
- Ability to travel weekly
Preferred Experience with:
- Advanced Degree
- Type 2 diabetes industry experience
- In-depth background experience in the medical device/biotech/procedural training
- Experience managing through complex reimbursement environments (e.g. buy & bill, medical benefit, specialty pharmacies, HUB services)
- Start-up company environments
- Key contacts and relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in the diabetes market space
- Product Launches
- Training, marketing, or other home office experience
- Market Access including: Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), Physician-Hospital Organizations (PHOs), etc.
Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc., is a rapidly emerging biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative therapies that merge medicine with technology.
At Intarcia, we seek to transform the standard of care and improve patient outcomes in major therapeutic categories for serious chronic diseases, such as diabetes. We successfully completed our Phase 3 clinical trial program for our lead product, ITCA 650, and submitted our New Drug Application filing in the U.S. in 2016.
Additionally, we are developing a pipeline of products for our proprietary Medici Drug Delivery System™, comprised of three unique technologies: 1) A stabilization technology that allows for proteins, peptides, antibody fragments, and other highly potent small molecules to be stabilized at or above human body temperatures for up to three years or more; 2) A matchstick-sized osmotic mini-pump that is placed just under the dermal layer of skin to deliver a continuous and consistent flow of medication; and 3) A placement technology including proprietary tools designed to provide an optimal user experience.
Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Unlock the keys to your future; take a look at working for a company that focuses on Innovation Designed for Patient Progress! See below to apply for this job.