This position of responsibility is to manage the Personnel Productivity team and drive innovation to meet the needs of our internal practice area customers. This position requires an individual to be passionate about customer service and improve their experience by helping to increase productivity both within the office and remotely.
- Passionate and innovative
- Driven to improve customer experience and increase productivity
- Understand the customer needs and deliver solutions to meet those needs
- Manage assigned personnel, allocate work and make decisions regarding employment, performance appraisal, training and development, salary recommendations, promotion and transfer.
- Manage / oversee the teams ticket queue’s and ensure tickets are being worked to meet defined internal SLAs
- Plan, organize, direct and manage as well as evaluate department’s responsibility for inventory and implement inventory management policies.
- Research new and existing technologies and provide recommendations.
- Leverage customer feedback to identify opportunities that enhance the experience.
- Identify improvements and drive collaborative solutions across PCG.
- Lead proof of concept engagements and evaluate next generation architectures and solutions.
- Leverage people, process and technology improvements to optimize customer experience.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen client relationships be interacting proactively and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Fully manage the complete life-cycle of a project engagement, including research, design, planning, implementation, operations and project management
- Interface with Sr. Management on business requirements/goals and translate them into technical specifications with solution proposals.
- Provide Project management and overall leadership for Productivity projects and initiatives.
- Interface with vendors for product information, maintenance, billing, contract issues, and the timely resolution of escalated problems.
- Create and maintain a maintenance schedule for local site office server rooms
- Maintain updated SCCM images for patching and PCG owned computers
- Demonstrate skills in collaboration, results orientation, effective time management, conflict resolution, and positive attitude
- Passionate about engaging with customers to understand their concerns and have a strong desire to lead and drive initiatives that improve our customer’s experience
- Must have impeccable relational skills
- Strong fundamental understanding of vendor management
- Strong technical project management skills
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent customer service focus and analytical problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Change management, Incident management, Problem management, Performance management
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, or related field equivalent experience
Experience: 7+ years’ experience leading, training, mentoring a team
Certification: PMP preferred