Docebo (from the Latin “I will teach” and pronounced “Docēbō“) is a pure Cloud Learning Management System (LMS) that has been ranked in the world’s Top 10 for SaaS elearning solutions providers. Docebo is generally regarded as one of the industry’s most comprehensive solutions for training management and has been chosen by some of the world’s most respected companies to achieve operational efficiency. Docebo has offices in Europe, the US, and Canada, and is currently one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies in the market.
We’re building something good here.
The way the human brain absorbs new information today is different from the way we learned ten years ago. Our people understand that for our clients to win the competitive edge, it’s critical to provide online learners with the best learning technology available. That’s why we hire the brightest minds in the SaaS space - to build products that power learning to its fullest potential - and in return, our people reap the benefits of our own innovations (and have a blast doing it).
The Customer Experience Manager (CXM) is responsible for creating a positive experience for the customer, ultimately leading to renewal and long-term customer satisfaction. To achieve this, the CXM understands the business initiatives and goals of the customer and helps them meet their goals using curiosity, empathy, and innovative thinking. Refine & optimize the customer’s use of the platform by taking advantage of current & new features. The CXM will assess overall satisfaction of the customer through stakeholder meetings, and close monitoring of usage and other key metrics.
The CXM guides Docebo customers to the optimal solution to meet their business needs in a consultative approach and in the context of the customer's industry and use case.
This role works with a portfolio of customers and collaborates with all internal stakeholders such as sales, product, marketing and account management. The primary goal is to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty creating… “raving fans”.
Location: Toronto, ON (Remote OK)
Reports to: Director of Customer Experience NA
- Own customer retention by reducing churn, increasing customer adoption, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Identify and mitigate risk early to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Educate and inspire customers with best practices, success examples, and innovative ways to solve business problems.
- Demonstrate empathy and be a trusted advisor and advocate for customers, ensuring that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective.
- Understand, master, and become a pro at describing our product to prospects, and addressing promptly every question they may have surrounding our technology.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to prospective customers.
- Plan and configure products to meet presentation needs, as well as deliver on product demonstrations.
- Assist the customer in creating and monitoring success KPIs throughout each phase of the customer journey.
- Create customer champions who are willing to participate in Docebo Marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal teams (marketing, sales, product, professional services, and support) in order to provide an overall high quality Customer Experience.
- Recognize up-sell opportunities based on customer needs and work with the Account Management team to expand usage of Docebo.
- 5-9 years of experience in a related field.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience managing a renewable book of business for a software-as-a-service company.
- Previous experience on LMS administration and Instructional Design principles.
- Strong communication skills and rapport building, while leveraging technology to interact with customers remotely.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems, including SSO, CRM, ERP or HRIS;
- Have a strong ability to share your technical knowledge while maintaining an upbeat pace and a positive mindset;
- Knowledge of latest trends & technology in L&D space and how to apply into the customer journey.
- Consultant approach to use a combination of logic, analysis, experience, wisdom, advanced methods to make sound, timely decisions and to find effective and innovative solutions.
- Ability to analyze data and use it to drive conversations and objectives.
- Customer focus to be able to add value to customers and exceed their expectations giving excellent service.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of empathy while balancing the relationship between Docebo and our customers.
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience as Customer Success Specialist, Customer Success Manager, Customer Experience Manager or business consultant.
- Proficiency of HR / LMS technologies is desired.
- Knowledge in CRMs Salesforce preferred.