Imagine New Horizons...
We consider customer experience as an essential element of our continued success for the Dassault Systemes / SOLIDWORKS Global Volume Channel. The Customer Experience Manager will lead our efforts to delight customers and prospects with pleasant and productive experiences, helping ensure long-term customer success. This position reports to the VP of Desktop Sales and Operations, and the successful candidate will work closely with sales leadership, operations, marketing, MIS, product management, and other groups to help define and execute our customer experience vision.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- Define the type of experiences our customers expect/need to help them achieve their desiredresults
- Prioritize initiatives that will generate the most impact with target customers
- Translate customer feedback into actionable information
- Establish metrics for measuring progress towards objectives – i.e. net promoter scores, retention and expansion rates, etc.
- Engage with channel partners to share best practices for delighting customers
The Challenges Ahead
- Remove friction, clear hurdles for revenue retention and expansion
- Develop and execute improvement plan across disciplines – sales, marketing, productmanagement, operations, engineering, support, channel, etc.
- Implement programs to ensure customers gain meaningful value from DS solutions
Your Key Success Factors
- Prior work leading customer experience efforts for B2B or B2C organization
- Empathy - good listening skills to understand unique needs of customers, putting her/himself in customers' shoes - serve as voice of customer
- Outstanding organization and communication skills
- 8+ years of experience being an agent of change
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Independent, self-driven
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to influence colleagues and work collaboratively
- Experienced professional in change management and business transformation
- Proactive, creative, energetic, accurate, well structured and innovative
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Bachelor's degree – top business schools or engineering, MBA preferred
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.