- Own customer retention by reducing churn, increasing customer adoption, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Identify and mitigate risk early to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Educate and inspire customers with best practices, success examples, and innovative ways to solve business problems.
- Demonstrate empathy and be a trusted advisor and advocate for customers, ensuring that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective.
- Understand, master, and become a pro at describing our product to prospects, and addressing promptly every question they may have surrounding our technology.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to prospective customers.
- Plan and configure products to meet presentation needs, as well as deliver on product demonstrations.
- Assist the customer in creating and monitoring success KPIs throughout each phase of the customer journey.
- Create customer champions who are willing to participate in Docebo Marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal teams (marketing, sales, product, professional services, and support) in order to provide an overall high quality Customer Experience.
- Recognize up-sell opportunities based on customer needs and work with the Account Management team to expand usage of Docebo.
- 5-9 years of experience in a related field.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience managing a renewable book of business for a software-as-a-service company.
- Previous experience on LMS administration and Instructional Design principles.
- Strong communication skills and rapport building, while leveraging technology to interact with customers remotely.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems, including SSO, CRM, ERP or HRIS;
- Have a strong ability to share your technical knowledge while maintaining an upbeat pace and a positive mindset;
- Knowledge of latest trends & technology in L&D space and how to apply into the customer journey.
- Consultant approach to use a combination of logic, analysis, experience, wisdom, advanced methods to make sound, timely decisions and to find effective and innovative solutions.
- Ability to analyze data and use it to drive conversations and objectives.
- Customer focus to be able to add value to customers and exceed their expectations giving excellent service.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of empathy while balancing the relationship between Docebo and our customers.
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience as Customer Success Specialist, Customer Success Manager, Customer Experience Manager or business consultant.
- Proficiency of HR / LMS technologies is desired.
- Knowledge in CRMs Salesforce preferred.
Valid through: 1/26/2021
* Ladders Estimates