Customer Experience Manager - CoBrand Partnerships
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US.
TD’s credit card products are distributed through theretaildistributionnetwork in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct responsechannels; and, through hundreds ofpartnership programs withfinancial institutions,retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, andother third party organizations.
In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNAportfolio in2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based onloans outstanding.
TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largestretailers in Canada.
The CustomerExperience Manager will beresponsible for leading the development and execution of the customerexperience, transforming TD’sexperience into a competitive edge that will drive the co-brand cardpartnership & business. The manager will own all projects related to this transformation effort. Store serviceexperience, Onlinedigitalexperience, PhonechannelExperience, etc. The person and team will also interface with control, creative, andnetwork partners to determine best in class customerexperience strategies. The incumbent will beresponsible for ensuring bank card legal terms and creative are delivering on the TD WOWexperience.
• Identify and champion areas of differentiation for the Co-Brand Partnership Card programs
• Act as the “voice of the partner” in the many enterprise TD and USBC projects that will touch/impact the partnership programs
• Establish and maintain an understanding of the current state of customer experience within the Co-Brand partnership Cards business
• Provide input and guidance to a vision for customer experience focusing on opportunities for organizational effectiveness
• Lead consumer experience governance: works closely within the functional operations teams and front office groups to influence product, process, policy and marketing initiatives
• Ensure Co-Brand Partnerships within TD is a best run, integrated, customer focused, growth business
• Over time, as newpartnerships are added, spearhead the strategy and building of a CustomerExperience team for the Co-brandPartnershipbusiness
• Lead the development of next generation capabilities that will create a world-class customer experience for Bankcard via all customer contact channels.
• Identify and champion areas of differentiation for TD Bank within the customer experience space.
• Develop Customer Experience strategy across the Consumer & Business segments and deploy solutions that drive consistently strong and industry leading interactions for our targeted segments.
• Lead and develop consistent delivery of consumer value proposition for the line of business.
• Provide input and guidance to a vision for customer experience that focuses on opportunities for increased organizational effectiveness.
• Lead Consumer Experience Governance: works closely with the functional operations teams and front office groups to influence product, process, policy, marketing decisions.
• Establish and maintain understanding of current state of customer experience within Bank Card
• Lead the digital, phone, and mail touch points around the customer experience and touch point
– Consult with channel group mangers to ensure message is consistent
– Lead on development project to improve the overall experience of customer (Online Service, Retail Service, ODP, and FICO)
• Lead the bank card team strategy around (Mass, Striver, Affluent, and Wealth) service experience
• Lead and develop customer and store field feedback around the customer service experience
• Review and provide customer experience insight to the various customer touch points (TSYS, Direct Mail, Phone, Online, Store)
• Represent the bank card group on Customer Experience Council meetings and work closely with operations on executing strategies
• Work with bank card leadership to refine P&L impacts to overall recommendation and projects
• Lead/review the development and refinement of call center scripting to ensure with the customer focus (Operations, Control Partners, Channels, etc)
• Lead refinement around consumer and business product benefits to ensure the experience aligns with overall segment
– Network provided benefits
• 4- year degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
• Digital Expert with 7+ years in leading strategy and design for online/mobile infrastructures.
• Demonstrated success in deploying engagement activities for card, including Early Month on Book and Existing Customer Marketing.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with strong attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate at various levels across business groups.
• Strong analytical skills
• Previous people management skills recommended
• Credit Card & TSYS experience