Customer Experience Leader
Less than 5 years experience •
The Customer Experience Leader is responsible for creating Customer knowledge by providing relevant and actionable process, protocol and systems design recommendations that will shape general Consumer experience and influence the Service Cycle and marketing activities as well as the overall customer strategy. Responsible for analyzing the trends collected from customer escalations, BBB complaints, Media and survey sources to convert the data into insights and actions. Using Marketing expertise the insights will inform marketing initiatives, process, product and technology recommendations. This will be accomplished through extracting data from existing data sources (transactional and customer databases) as well as summarizing the findings for business partners. Will support and interact with the Operations, Product and Marketing teams. The CX Leader will develop a broad and deep understanding of the customer behaviors and create a customer journey map to take the customer experience to the highest levels.
- Define survey tools, Analyze transactional and customer data, perform cross-tabulations and statistical analysis, provide insights into consumer relationship patterns, and develop hypotheses about trends.
- Responsible for both recurring/standardized reporting as well as adhoc projects.
- Perform independent data mining and database research to identify customer opportunities.
- Define, design and map customer journey detailed road-map and propose systems, service and marketing initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing. Experience with NPS or other VOC analytics preferred.
- Demonstrated analytic skills (ROI, profitability, customer segmentation, etc.)
- Database and data analysis experiencerequired: demonstrated use of Relational Databases and programming. Familiarity with NICE tools is a plus.
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Must be able to take verbal business requirements and convert them into results
- Must be able to quickly translate data into concise and insightful executive summaries.
- Must be an effective project manager. This position requires an individual who is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- This individual must also be able to work independently in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The ability to multitask will be a key to success.
- Strong written and verbal skills are a must.
- Experience delivering C-Suite presentations is required