Customer Experience (CX) Digital Lead needs five to ten plus (5-10+) years of CRM/Digital experience.
Customer Experience (CX) Digital Lead requires:
Ø Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
Ø Demonstrated experience with start-to-finish planning/executing omni-channel digital marketing/CRM programs, including: websites, email, emerging media tactics, mobile (apps/sites/media/SMS), SEO/SEM, social media/social listening.
ting multichannel programs
Ø Ability to work and lead independently initiatives without day to day supervision
• Able to prioritize & gracefully manage competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
• Collaborative nature and ability to influence and guide cross-functional stakeholders.
• Exceptional functional knowledge and expertise on digital marketing platforms.
e.g. CRM, email marketing best practices, marketing cloud technology
• Acumen for how digital agencies operate: scope of work process/mgmt., timelines.
• Inquisitive, strong analytical skills, including the ability to infer and apply learnings.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and follow-through on execution.
• Strong project management abilities and critical work tool experience.
e.g. Excel, Visio, MS Project, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Teams…
Customer Experience (CX) Digital Lead duties:
Ø Lead Customer Experience design and CRM/Digital expertise in support of the Brand team.
• Lead pathfinding brands on proof of concepts/pilots for emerging digital capabilities.
• Provide brand team support to manage the development and completion of execution plans (timelines) from start to finish for CRM/Digital programs (ie. Social, email, website touchpoints).
• Collaborate effectively in a matrixed environment with Brand Marketing, Creative/CRM/Digital agencies, Media, Market Research, Analytics, Business Technology Solutions, Sales Operations, and Medical/Regulatory/Legal integrated business partners.
Valid through: 9/24/2020
$80K — $100K
4 days ago