We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
One size definitely does not fit all. That’s why our Solution Engineering team has such a critical role to play. You’ll put your expert knowledge of our platform to work to help new and existing clients create custom solutions that make the most of our technology - and change the way they communicate, collaborate and connect. All in an environment supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
Location: U.S. East Coast/ Remote
Key member of the customer facing sales team having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales technical support for RingCentral Contact Center products and services. Interacts directly with all levels of management on the customer accounts including the executive management team (CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, etc.) Identifies key customer requirements and presents RingCentral Contact Center solutions that meet those requirements.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to customers.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory.
- Perform advanced contact center technical presentations for customers, and prospects remotely and in-person.
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of RingCentral Contact Center applications and products.
- Representation at conferences, industry, and sales events when requested by department manager.
- Actively participate as an SME for contact center products and technologies, providing consultative support to other Sales Engineers.
- Provide direct support for the technical fulfilment of RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s as needed.
- Responsible for continued education on the contact center platform and underlying technologies.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the account team.
- Ability to work effectively on a remote basis.
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required.
- Requires an action oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful.
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions.
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned region.
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience with contact center applications.
- Understanding of customer communications requirements for contact centers.
- Experience with RingCentral Contact Center or inContact Contact Center is a plus.
- Competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to excel at understanding and communicating complex technical solutions and issues.
- 4+ years experience with contact center solutions.
- Pre-Sales experience required.
- Strong telecommunications background preferred.
- RingCentral product experience and/or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis are preferred.
- Some understanding of software development technologies is desirable.
- Some experience with project management and resource tracking desired.
- Some experience in Operations, Security, Planning, and Implementation desired.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.