The Consumer Experience Consultant role is responsible for defining, driving, and owning the end-to-end customer experience for the consumer business. They are responsible for developing innovative solutions and driving a unified and actionable customer experience strategy across all key touch points and channels. This role will collaborate with members of the CX team and key partners to research, design, prototype, and launch customer experiences and their supporting measurement systems.
Consultant – provides advice with regards to strategy, management and operations, as well as the structure of a business. They analyze and identify problems, research and collect data, prepare business proposals, manage projects and programs. They recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization. Consults with client to ascertain define need or problem areas plus determine scope of investigation required to obtain solution. Consultants analyze data to define solution and examine alternate methods as well.
Framework General Profile and Scope:
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and approaches changes with flexibility.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years of generally related experience with 3+ years of experience in a Customer Experience related field and/or Business Process Management, Business Continuous Improvement or related field.
- Successful implementation of customer experience or continuous improvement initiatives while applying project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills in driving and successfully delivering initiatives and engagement with stakeholders.
- Experience in data and research-driven decision making.
- Proven success in collaborating and influencing multiple functions and groups to achieve desired sales/financial goals.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with an understanding of insurance financials.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to successful completion.
- Strong time management, planning and problem solving skills.
Job Id: R-003761