Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group’s member companies are subsidiaries of American Financial Group, a Fortune 500 company.
We combine a "small company" culture where your ideas will be heard with "big company" expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
Our Annuity Operations team is looking to add a Customer Experience Analyst to the team.
- Participates in the analysis of internal and external data to assess trends and assists in developing actionable insights and recommendations to management by understanding the business model and the information available for analysis
- Uses data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, and fact-based management to assist with decision making.
- Develops knowledge of business information data sources used to gain new insights and understanding of business performance based on data and statistical methods.
- Develops business knowledge and customer relationships
- May estimate the economic impact of operational decisions.
- Assists in applying quantitative skills to solve business issues and prepares communications of results.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Field of Study: Predictive Analytics, Business, Information Technology, Statistics or a related discipline.
Experience: 3 to 5 years of related experience that includes experience in using databasetechnologies and application software for decision making in a business setting.