The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the continuity of customer experience throughout all channels, capitalizing on the customer interaction with the brand and strengthening their engagement with Lowe's. This position truly embodies the desire of Lowe's to "help customers love where they live", optimizing the customer relationship with the brand in order to increase the customer base and deepen customer loyalty, helping Lowe's to truly partner with the customer.
• Translates customer research, gathering and utilizing feedback from consumers to better understand any pain points or complexities in their engagement with the brand in order to apply it to the development of strategies aimed at creating a consistent, compelling and differentiated experience for the Lowe’s customers
• Creates solutions and strategies for ways in which functions can improve the customer experience, delivering upon the insights gathered by the Customer Insights and Analytics teams
• Utilizes deep understanding of the multiple facets of Lowe's business in order to identify ways in which the customer experience can be improved across multiple platforms and services
• Collaborates with leaders across multiple functions, specifically Merchandising, Marketing, and Store Operations to serve as the connecting point between all aspects of the delivery of a product or service to the Lowe's customer
• Manages outside resources that are necessary in the development of customer experiences, ensuring that they meet Lowe's standards for customer service and quality
• Maintains a depth of knowledge of merchandising (specifically how products are chosen and delivered to stores), operations, marketing, and brand development in order to offer realistic solutions as to how Lowe's can deliver a comprehensive, simple customer experience
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree Design, Retail Management, Business Management, Organizational Development or a related field of study
5+ Experience in branded or experiential retail environments or marketing or customer experience at a mass retailer
8+ Experience in a related Customer Experience Design field.
Job ID 1361644BR