- Gifted at communicating with customers (by maintaining strong relationships, handling problems before they start, and making sure customers have what they need when they need it). You also have impressive on-the-job experience identifying key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data. You even know about working on multi-vendor hardware and software products.
- Are we speaking your language yet? If so, we're looking for you, our newest Customer Engineer Representative III (CE III). In this role, you'll service retail and financial hardware, perform software reloads and part replacements, and communicate across teams to resolve issues. You might even be called on to mentor and assist CE Is and IIs.
- What makes this more exciting? Knowing that it's all to help make life easier for people all over the world, through more than 550 million transactions every day. Our clients are restaurants, shops, banks, and airports. They come to us for software, hardware, and services. Your skills make sure we can assist them in the ways they need it the most.
- YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
- Provide support for everything from networking and communication products to network and systems equipment—with the goal of keeping our customers completely assured and satisfied
- Be our go-to when there's a problem or incident. You'll respond to all customer concerns by handling them, or by pulling in the proper associate, team member, territory manager, or controller to do so—making sure things are fully resolved to the customer's liking (in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements, of course).
- Unbridle your manual skills to make repairs and replace components on equipment such as PCs, workstations, kiosks, peripherals, printers, POS systems, and ATMs. You'll also be assisting in site preparation, including installation of cable and the staging and testing of equipment.
- Be a guardian of all NCR assets used in the delivery of customer services (that's tools, software, vehicles, documentation, and intellectual property). Which means you'll maintain stellar records and an appropriate parts inventory.
- Capture customer information so that we can complete any invoicing, as well as stay in contact to ensure we're providing the best possible service.
- PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- A proactive, forward thinker who is always on the lookout for preemptive measures so that they can recommend preventative maintenance.
- Brilliant at building great working relationships among teammates and customers.
- Willing to lend assistance in coaching employees, providing performance feedback, strengthening teamwork culture, and fostering open and effective communication.
- A stickler for record-keeping. Which comes in handy when you're asked to log all customer calls and activity, plus track all expenses incurred in the delivery of services (like phone calls or driving).
- YOU HAVE:
- Formal vocational and/or technical training/certification (though an Associate's Degree is preferred).
- Up to five years of related experience.
- A+ Certification (CompTIA, N+ Certification is always a plus).
Valid Through: 2019-10-17