The Service Recovery Analyst is a highly organized professional with the ability to locate, acquire analyze and interpret data. The Analyst must be able to spot trends and identify problems and propose new or improved processes and procedures to ensure departmental KPI's are met. The major function of this role is to partner with our Field, Billing and various Business teams to create a best in class customer experience at the time of installation and mitigate any potential work order or process defects that could negatively impact the customer experience. The Service Recovery Analyst will be responsible for researching, resolving and documenting any issues impacting the end to end customer journey for further evaluation.
- Perform various call and account studies/audits to identify root causes for failed installs and low completion rates.
- Prepare and disseminate executive summaries
- Partner with Sales, Care and Billing Departments to ensure that coding, product rules, and processes are aligned across the entire footprint
- Work with Construction, Design, OPS and contractors to ensure install completion rates are met.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary sources for KPI reporting
- Monitor KPI trend and adjust priorities to meet Sales & departmental goals
- Conduct weekly progress calls with business leaders and key stakeholders to review various audits & KPI reporting.
- Interpret, translate, explain, and provide applicable, accurate, and appropriate information with respect to products, services, equipment, policies and procedures, account status, marketing promotions, campaigns, serviceability, service problems, as needed.
- Research and identify problems with end to end processes
- Review work flows and make recommendations for improvement.
- Review and ensure all Sales processes and procedures are standardized across all channels
- Ensure end to end processes are in line with Corporate initiatives
- Prepare Executive readouts and reports
- Special projects as deemed necessary by Business leaders or Service Recovery Manager
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required
- Call Center or related experience 5-7 years
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with heavy emphasis on Excel
- Must be proficient in various applications associated with the sales order entry process
- Possess analytical skills and the ability to find creative solutions to complex issues
- Ability to take initiative; proactive without waiting for direction; strong sense of personal accountability; execute consistently and with excellence
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, multi-task and have a sense of urgency to work within aggressive timelines.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Project Management skills or certification a plus
- Commitment to professionalism and career growth