Responsible for the Customer Education Program (CEP) providing in-person presentations, webinars and recorded training with a focus on business security, cyber-risk mitigation best practices, creating operational efficiencies, and other financial services topics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job through self-study and formalized training.
- Oversee development, maintenance and facilitation of CEP training program and collateral.
- Identify external and internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and coordinate their participation.
- Collaborate with internal and external Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on course content, which may include PowerPoint, Prezi or other presentation software, visual charts, web based training, job aids, documentation appropriate for hands-on and virtual training platforms, reference guides, and so on.
- Schedule training sessions, ensure facility/audiovisual setup, manage employee and third party SME notifications, and manage training coordination.
- Develop and manage a means to measure program effectiveness through various evaluation and feedback tools.
- Work closely with the Bank's Product Management, Information Technology, Training, and Marketing groups.
- Conduct client internal/external needs analysis studies
- Work with Product Management and Corporate Training to design/develop/implement training based upon identified needs
- Work with subject matter experts, product development team, and Bank's training team to develop curriculum
- Continuously improve training initiatives that meet internal/external customer needs
- Oversee scheduling and monitoring of on-site and virtual training
- Work with Marketing to develop and maintain training collateral while sustaining a consistent, well branded and professional product in all printed documentation
- Identify training tools, using state of the art technology, to deliver training to a remote population on an ongoing and sustainable basis
- Manage costs and assist with budgetary responsibility for department
- Develop methods for tracking training, maintaining and monitoring training records
- Track progress against training goals and implement process improvements as needed
- Manage, track and monitor travel and print costs associated with training initiatives and apply best practices to ensure maximum cost benefit
- Development of all manner of technical documentation, including user manuals, design descriptions, requirement specifications, and standard operating procedures
- Discovery, capture and development of technical details by collaborating with management, operations, and technical personnel
- Ensures compliance with recordkeeping requirements
- Research and identify qualified external training vendors whose programs meet the Bank's training needs
- Provides, promotes and presents the Citizens Experience Customer Service to all internal and external customers
- Other duties/projects may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four‑year college or university. Minimum of 5 years of comparable experience in training and development and a minimum of 3 years banking experience, preferably in a managerial role. Must have demonstrated knowledge of adult education principles and instructional design. Excellent presentation and project management skills.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedures and training manuals. Excellent presentation skills with ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.