In this role, you have the opportunity to
Prioritize and drive performance improvements that will have substantial impact on the business results and on delivering operational excellence to customers, by challenging the status quo, coaching, and embedding a mindset of continuous improvement to achieve performance excellence.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Proactive management of open orders for SRC, HRC to prevent delays
- Removing any blocks/constraints to order fulfillment
- Working with Supply Planning and OMM (Operational Material Management) to prioritize constraints and secure supply
- Proactively monitoring changes to lead time and ensuring order desk gets updated information
- Identifying opportunities for performance improvement, within own group and advising on other related areas
- Driving quality standards, targets and methods to control process quality
- Monitoring and controlling processes and identifying the root cause of issues/waste
- Driving a quality mindset throughout Operations
- Aligning the supply chain processes between the different groups in own department
You are part of
Supply Chain Medical Devices organization. This position holder will be reporting to Customer Delivery Leader.
Customer Delivery Manager could be based in Cambridge, MA or Pittsburgh, PA.
This is a very exciting time to be joining Philips as the Medical Devices organization is expanding.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master’s degree (Preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management)
- Min 7 years of experience in an operational Supply Chain Management role with strong with close connection to customers
- Project Management experience, strong track record of implemented projects with realized ROI
- Experience with Lean methodology and methods
- Customer first mindset
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Quality always mindset
- Business Performance Management experience
- Strong analytical skills, ability to balance cost vs benefit