- 6+ years of relevant data management experience in Customer Data Management analytics and strategy delivering complex business and technical solutions.
- 4+ years of functional experience on technology projects to define and develop clients’ customer experience strategy, positioning, and vision.
- Experience with customer data enabling strategic customer initiatives within a specific industry such as Financial Services, Retail, Consumer Products etc.
- Experience leading and managing project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle to develop roadmaps and innovative strategies to increase productivity, revenues, and profits for our clients.
- Experience with Informatica MDM, Reltio MDM or other leading MDM solutions
- Significant experience leading complex engagements and team sizes ranging from 5 to 20 resources
- Ability to travel80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization.
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on multiple full life cycle implementations.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile delivery methodologies.
- A proven resource in collaborating with teams bringing products to market, understanding industry trends and market segments in order to implement practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff and raise quality of strategy, design and implementation across the practice by sharing insights and methods through training, community, etc.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.