We are looking for driven and dynamic professionals like you to grow with us and shape our future.
Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. That’s why thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York City, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry.
In addition to our industry-leading software solutions and outstanding customer service, our people are the heart and soul of our success. Passionate, dedicated, and driven, Information Builders employees are some of the most talented and creative professionals in the industry.
- The Customer Community Manager is responsible for the management of the Customer User Group Program encompassing over 125 local user group meetings annually worldwide and virtual customer-facing webinars.
- Experienced with complete event cycle, from pre-event planning through post-event action items and lead generation.
- Work closely with the global Customer Development Managers and Area Technical Managers to develop agendas for User Groups, content catalogue, corporate presenters, budgeting, and all User Group Program success.
- Perform analytics on events and activities to identify trends and/or issues in the current customer program, and to prepare improvements on current processes with goal of improving retention. Must be able to do comparisons and look for trends, measuring decreases in events and attendance.
- Run specific marketing campaigns to targeted customers
- Responsible for managing database of customers involved in the User Group Program, Premium Program, Product Advisory Councils.
- Facilitate and moderate virtual events using the On24 webinar platform.
- Responsible for maintaining website for Customer Community.
- Work hand and hand with the product division, area technical managers, and stakeholders to streamline topics and content for the Customer Care Programs.
- Produce Collateral and Promotions for Customer Facing Programs
- Manage all budgets and expenses pertaining to Customer Care Programs
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer success programs, marketing operations, event logistics, or other relevant experience
- Ability to create process documents on usage of tools and processes
- Evaluate and report effectiveness of events through analytics and metrics
- Familiarity with basic Drupal and Pardot desired
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Able to work with a team of strong-willed people and able to help guide the team's decision-making for post sales events
- Able to multi-task and troubleshoot
- Understanding of essential marketing concepts
- Must have strong writing skills
- SalesForce or CRMexperience
- Great interpersonal skills and experience in customer engagement
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline