$80K — $90K
Customer Communications Marketing Lead needs 5+ years’ experience in marketing and communications
Customer Communications Marketing Lead requires:
Ø 5+ years’ experience managing teams
Ø BA or BS in a related field, or equivalent work experience
Ø Well organized, able to execute project planning responsibilities with a detailed understanding of company vision, strategic objectives, and priorities
Ø Demonstrated success in developing and executing compelling communications programs
Ø A customer-obsessed mindset
Ø Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Ø Experienced with Microsoft Office products
Ø Minimum of 5 years experience in customer marketing and communications. Experience in financial services is preferred.
Customer Communications Marketing Lead duties;
Ø responsible for developing communications and messaging that drive customers to engage with company products/services and help to service their loan.
Ø The role will partner across the entire enterprise including Marketing, Collections, Operations, Risk, Legal and Compliance to create cohesive, consistent and on-brand communications and deliver a superior customer experience.
Ø Execute communications plans with a detailed understanding of project’s objectives, value, priorities, customer needs and customer experience
• Design communication strategies to adequately target specific audiences, placing an emphasis and discipline on campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs.
• Identify and present opportunities for consistency in messaging and customer experience across channels
• Recommend new approaches for customer communication, including new messaging, new tactics, or strategic changes to delivery methods
• Put customers first and actively work to improve the overall customer communication experience
• Maintain current knowledge of effective methods for communicating with a customer audience
• Build and maintain current knowledge of products and services
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of operational processes to understand customer experience, and systems that influence customer touchpoints
• Ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness of communications produced by the team
• Develop, monitor and measure communication program KPIs to ensure goals are being met
Valid through: 8/31/2020