Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 382 days agoby Gagan Kapoor
Position Title: Customer Care Specialist
Position Number: 269156
Location: Golden, CO
Desired Skill Set:
Customer Service, MS Office 2003, SOP
Duration or End Date: 12months
Location: Golden, CO 80401
1st Shift work only. Ability to work remote once trained.
• Assist in maintaining the Customer Repair/Complaint file.
• Coordinate Repair/Return activities with customer.
• Review repair & return paperwork for accuracy.
• Price Billable Repair activity.
• Communicate repair estimates.
• Provide technical support to customers regarding technical questions or problems.
• Accurately update new data entry and maintain the Repair Departments data base.
• Provides Helpline assistance - The Helpline Redbook # 69 will be maintained on the Common drive, within the Helpline folder.
• The Helpline Team supports customer calls for current SIGMA products and all discontinued products that were shipped within 7years after manufacturing date.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Well developed oral, written and communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
• Knowledge of PCs and Microsoft suite programs.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction by providing courteous service with minimal support from other personnel.
• Ability to familiarize with products and manufacturing operations at the facility.
• Ability to write/update SOPs.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and resolve customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Ability to interact with various levels of management regarding day-to-day operations.
• Knowledge of FDA/ISO regulations and standards.
• Qualifications specific to the Helpline activities are: Coordination and Handling of the 24 Hour Helpline Complaint Handling and Customer Feedback
• Ability to gain Expert knowledge of SIGMA pumps, including the Spectrum 8000, 6000, and EZ-Pump. Ability to respond to calls any time of the required shift within 15 minutes to a maximum of 2 hours.
• Some Formal Basic Electricity/Electronic training. Military technicianexperience acceptable.
• Keyboard training.
• Able to sit, stand, walk throughout the work day.
• 95% of time is spent on the phone and on the computer.
• Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Sigma is a manufacturing environment regulated by the FDA and many other work rules to prevent damage to the product we manufacture.
Some of those work rules include but are not limited to:
• Wearing a static protective smock at all times while in the work area
• Working in close proximity to other employees.
• Working in an environment that is temperature and humidity controlled.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.